In order to constantly improve the environmental impact of its activities, Biancamano has adopted rules of conduct which it is firmly committed to:
- respect of existing environmental legislation and other voluntary requirements signed by the company, the primary objective of the Company is responsibility towards the environment considered on a par with other company management issues
- a thorough assessment of direct and indirect impact on the environment and permanent monitoring in order to prevent potential emergencies
- optimization of energy and water consumptions with the aim of reducing
- assessment, also environmental, of any technological innovation regarding the means used and the structures available to the company
- transparency in communications on environmental issues towards public bodies, clients and citizens.
Last Updated on Thursday, 11 October 2012 17:19